Outdoor Field Results
< Citrus with Coriphol Citrus without Coriphol >
Coriphol is being used on nut, citrus, stone fruit, olive, grape, berry, vegetable, grain and hay crops throughout the Central, Imperial, Sacramento and coastal valleys. As part of a baseline nutrient program, Coriphol has delivered significantly improved paid yields even at reduced fertilizer rates.
Broccoli with Coriphol | 1 gal/acre at planting, 1 gal/acre foliar
Broccoli without Coriphol
Table Grapes with Coriphol | 2-gallons/acre in drip
Table Grapes without Coriphol
24 Acre Lettuce Trials
$40 of Coriphol can drive over $1,000 net income per lettuce acre, while cutting fertilizer loads in half!
- 2 drip injections @ 0.004% concentrate 1/4” water plus 6 foliar sprays @ 0.33% concentrate 50 gal/acre rate (1 quart per quarter inch water plus 4 ml. per gallon foliar).
10% Yield Increase and 294% Profit Increase
- A Coriphol trial was conducted on outdoor potted Mondragon organic strawberries.
- 3 foliar sprays were applied between February 13 and March 21, with 1% Coriphol in water @100 gallon per acre simulated rate.
- 15 harvests from March through early August resulted in significant increases in yields and profitability.
- Simulated ROI for 1-Acre of Strawberries cite the University of CA source of average strawberry data/acre.
|Profit Increase: Organic Mondragon Strawberry|
|Change in Profit||0%||294%|
|Coriphol Field Trial Economic Model|
|No Coriphol 100% fert||Coriphol @75% fert||Coriphol @50% fert|
|Change in Input Costs||$0||-$35||-$109|
|Change in Yield||0%||12.50%||17.40%|
|Change in Profit||0%||163%||235%|
Romaine and head lettuce improved significantly, even at half the fertilizer rate. Broccoli crowns showed big increases in salability, and cabbage trials produced higher yields. Finally, a strawberry trial produced double digit gains with just three foliar applications!